Saturday, April 28, 2018

Making Simpler Plans


One of the perks of being in my beginning sketching class was to have received a teensy sketchbook. Something very small to toss into your purse (this one barely 3" square).  

But alas, due to the slow healing and recuperation after my knee surgery I have had to postpone both classes here in FL in April and in WI in June.  I am SO disappointed.

If you were thinking of either class, don't give up hope.  But it's going to be in the late summer or fall now.  

But there are innumerable set backs, an infection, medication complications and slow Physical Therapy.  I am not giving up, of course,  but I am at the moment just worn down.  I need to simplify the next few months so that I have no big commitments.  

My major issue will be finding the energy to pack up some of my art supplies for the trip north in less than 3 weeks.  Right now that seems so out of the question.  

Send me good healing thoughts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment